Electronics Rocks \n/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Electronics Rocks \n/

Positive Feedback makes my system unstable :P

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADITIONAL EDUCATION VS MODERN EDUCATION

+33
kezhia_lacson
Ehlly
Marren@06
benlu
La Presa
VendiolaAngela
JhenGasis
silang
tifalockhart
PinkyPuff
shinnie
jetjetpalpal
conconcon
mark12kevin
agentP
barrientosadlen
simplyAbby
ivylaxamana
theyseemae
cdrking
rjayherrera
richellenagun29
Marneth Onate
jaytina
dennisjhay21
flylanie
rjpan
deepijana
IanCruz
Lugar,Maureen
reiandpujante
Ma'am Rose
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PinkyPuff

So which you prefer the modern education or the traditional education ? and why ??

- I prefer the traditional education because in traditional education the information are more reliable than that of modern education can offer. Though there are more information that we can get from the modern education we are not sure if that information are valid because of a lot users are capable of accessing it.

tifalockhart

tifalockhart

For me, having experienced traditional education already, I now prefer the modern education. I want to experience something new in the field of education. And I think modern education is way more fun than traditional education which is only limited to the four corners of the classroom.

So which do you prefer the modern education or the traditional education ? and why ??

I prefer traditional education rather than modern education. In traditional education, you can enjoy while learning and having friends. However, Modern education have the possibility to isolate a person from his social life ruining the essence of learning while having fun.

That would be all:)

silang

The world is changing we need to adopt the power of technology.

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

deepijana wrote:TRADITIONAL EDUCATION  kasi po mataas po ang respeto ko pag nakapag tapos ka ng wala pang modern EDUCATION dahil nakapagtapos po sila ng wala pang internet at libro lang ang puhunan all right rock and roll to the bones! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I agree with you pero kung sa panahon ngayon mas kailangan na ng tao ang teknolohiya why ? because it can easily do their task Very Happy

https://roseannlacson.forumtl.com

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

mark12kevin wrote:Traditional Education.
- l love to get my daily allowance.
- it is more fun to study in the classroom.
- the school library has free wifi.
lol!
You choose traditional education , which is you want to use book in studying but you also saying that in your library has a free wifi so you choosing to the modern technology

JhenGasis

For me, Traditional Education is better. Iba pa din kasi ang natuturuan ang bata ng personal atleast nagkakaroon ng interaction between Teacher and the student. Makakaiwas din ito para hindi maging tamad ang mga students. We must consider also the factor of availability. Dito po kasi sa pinas di pa lahat afford ang online education.c

VendiolaAngela

Modern education.. I think this is more better than traditional because it help us to make easy the things that we want to do... But we need to use it in right purpose..

La Presa

Traditional Education. As years pass by, there are so many things that were invented, and the computer is the most influencial of all. It may help us with our life now, but some people sometimes misuse it. Unlike Traditional Education, students will be taught better by professionals which improves not only their knowledge, but their attitudes as well. Going to school, commuting, experiencing traffics, having daily allowance, and having classmates are the most exciting things in college. Also remember the fact, a computer has a lot of memories, but no imagination.

benlu

I preferred modern education.. first it's not all about the difference between time.. second it's a matter about research.
noon libro.. silid aklatan ang kailangan sa pagaanalisa ngunit masusi at may katagalan sa pagsusuri.. ngayon sa makabagong edukasyon dulot ng teknolohiya napapabilis ang pagsusuri sa mga bagay bagay . kaya kung nabubuhay man yung mga sinaunang tao noon for sure mas pipiliin nila ang makabagong edukasyong dulot ng makabagong teknolohiya ngayon. Very Happy

Marren@06

Compared to traditional education, modern education is hassle free, cheaper, easier and faster. But I still prefer Traditional education, because I think you cannot acquire the values, experiences, application of life thru internet. Interaction with classmates, teachers, fellow students is a big factor in learning and enhacing ones mind and personality.

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

rjpan wrote:I spend a lot of my time playing or doing some stuff on the computer, to be specific I spend at least 12hrs Very Happy but for now Modern/Online Educ. Is not that reliable than Traditional because Modern/Online has limitations. Things you can learn most of it is all about computers like ComSci, Web designing etc. and other courses really need an effort going College Schools at least for now, but the advantage in Modern/Online you can manage your time especially when you're a working student. So for now I preferred Traditional Educ. Because you're not just learning you're having confident by communicating/socialize

but still team MODERN/ONLINE Educ here lol! (I'm loyal to computer more than anything in my life) ahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
As you said you spend a lot of time playing on the computer. So imbis na mapabilis matapos ung mga gawain or assignment mo it will affect your task because you cant concentrate in what your doing

Ehlly

Modern Education high tech na po kasi dhil sa mga gadgets mabilis mong magagawa ang bagay na mahirap gawin tulad ng pag reresearch.

39TRADITIONAL EDUCATION VS MODERN EDUCATION - Page 2 Empty Opinion Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:12 pm

kezhia_lacson

Para sa akin, it's traditional pa rin like iba kapag nasa school ka and sabihin na natin na same lang yung ituturo na lalabas sa internet pero iba pa rin kasi yung may nabubuong samahan sa loob ng classroom and for me mas ma-eenjoy mo ang pag-aaral kung may kasama kang nag-aaral at saka mas legit kapag nasa loob ka ng paaralan unlike sa bahay pwede ka pang tamarin kasi hawak mo ang oras mo and hindi mo mararanasan ang deadlines sa mga professors. Yun lan char Very Happy

joviambata

For me it depends on how the lessons to be delivered. Like, if the teacher/professor have a complicated subject to discuss. Example. If the prof need to discuss how the Microsoft Word works, you"ll need the technology to deliver the lessons and make the student know what they hear from their teacher.
And if the lessons is simple, you don't need tech. You can simply discuss them either

marygrace14

TRADITIONAL EDUCATION, because as a student we must have to spend our time in school. And it is important for us to know on how the teachers explain and discuss the topics so that the students can easily understand . Compared to the MODERN EDUCATION we will never know on how they deliver their knowledge to the students and not all the time that we have an internet connection specially if there's a bad weather. Embarassed Surprised Very Happy

42TRADITIONAL EDUCATION VS MODERN EDUCATION - Page 2 Empty Old Days Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Julesababe

Ang Traditional ay alamat, Albularyo is Good For the Heart Razz affraid lol! Laughing

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

cdrking wrote:Classroom is one of the components in the teaching-learning cycle with of course the student and the teacher because learning takes place inside the classroom and appropriate classroom is needed for the students to easily learn. Maybe  traditional or modern classroom is appropriate as long as it has complete instructional materials, tables and chairs etc. to use for learning. It is up to the students if they where choosy in choosing classrooms to learn in.  

So you prefer for traditional education Very Happy

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

ivylaxamana wrote:i choose modern education .because its easier to learn things in be help hope gadget and technology

You think in modern education will be easier doing a task ?

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

Julesababe wrote:Ang Traditional ay alamat, Albularyo is Good For the Heart Razz affraid lol! Laughing

What is the connection of the word albularyo in traditional education ?? paki explain ! Evil or Very Mad

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

tifalockhart wrote:For me, having experienced traditional education already, I now prefer the modern education. I want to experience something new in the field of education. And I think modern education is way more fun than traditional education which is only limited to the four corners of the classroom.

In modern education you only using the computer in studying and limited to the four corners of your house or computer shop. You think that is more fun than traditional ?

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

marygrace14 wrote:TRADITIONAL EDUCATION, because as a student we must have to spend our time in school. And it is important for us to know on how the teachers explain and discuss the topics so that the students can easily understand . Compared to the MODERN EDUCATION we will never know on how they deliver their knowledge to the students and not all the time that we have an internet connection specially if there's a bad weather. Embarassed Surprised Very Happy

I agree with you

48TRADITIONAL EDUCATION VS MODERN EDUCATION - Page 2 Empty Modern Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:19 am

Papalance

I think I choose the modern because nowadays peoples improving technically and electronically . And us students can learn many things in modern like for just one click we no the answer than finding the pages or the book himself about finding the answer . Modern education is the easiest way to learn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum