Electronics Rocks \n/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Electronics Rocks \n/

Positive Feedback makes my system unstable :P

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADITIONAL EDUCATION VS MODERN EDUCATION

+33
kezhia_lacson
Ehlly
Marren@06
benlu
La Presa
VendiolaAngela
JhenGasis
silang
tifalockhart
PinkyPuff
shinnie
jetjetpalpal
conconcon
mark12kevin
agentP
barrientosadlen
simplyAbby
ivylaxamana
theyseemae
cdrking
rjayherrera
richellenagun29
Marneth Onate
jaytina
dennisjhay21
flylanie
rjpan
deepijana
IanCruz
Lugar,Maureen
reiandpujante
Ma'am Rose
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

These days, the internet has grown into a veritable wealth of information for college seekers. Everything from applying for financial aid to taking a course can be accomplished online. Now, a student can even obtain online degrees from one of many schools offering online education as a viable alternative to a traditional classroom education. How different are these two methods of teaching, and do either prove better for the student? There’s an abundance of information regarding online education, and distance education is becoming increasingly popular for students everywhere.

An online education truly comparable to the type of education a student would receive in an actual classroom? Many professionals in the field say yes, and certainly students seeking online degrees can confirm this response. Not only does online learning provide a stimulating environment for students, but it promotes even interaction among every student because everyone has a say in classroom discussions. What’s more, online education programs allow each student to learn with the methods that work best for them. Plus, many employers respect online degrees as much as a traditional college degree, so there’s really no difference in the amount of education or respect a student will receive when attending an online college.

While traditional colleges will never be eliminated, there’s definitely been an increase in the amount of students attending online colleges in recent years. Many people choose to follow the online education route for the diversity of material they can find, or because the teachers are more approachable via the internet than they would be in a classroom setting. Students definitely need discipline and self-motivation to succeed in obtaining online degrees, but there’s still the same level of help and support from teachers and students online that there would be in a classroom. What’s more, internet college students are learning skills that will be beneficial to them in the workforce and beyond because of the way technology is evolving today.

Online degrees are becoming an increasingly popular way to obtain a college education and many students are turning to online education because of the quality of material, convenience and the level of flexibility inherent in distance education programs. Because there’s no distinct differences between an online education and a traditional education, students are assured they are receiving the same kind of education that they would in a brick and mortar setting. There are definite benefits to online degree programs, and students with discipline and motivation can and will succeed greatly in online education programs
[/size].

So which you prefer the modern education or the traditional education ? and why ??

Last edited by Ma'am Rose on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

https://roseannlacson.forumtl.com

reiandpujante

For me its traditional education, because students must give more time and focus on their studies. They will learn how to mingle with others.

Lugar,Maureen

As a working student, I am much preferable on the online education or modern education. It is more convenient, less time consuming and at same time they can easily manage their time in studying without struggling to their work. They have more time for their work, than to those working students who’s taking a traditional education. Smile Laughing bounce study lol!

IanCruz

The 2 sides has it's own benefits and penalties, but I prefer Modern Education, with that kind of setup, many students that has potential but tend to shy away in the class could also excel just like their confident counterpart, it is also fit for someone who has a tight schedule, he/she will just then go to the class when he/she has time instead of adjusting his/her schedule, also, for people who badly wants solitude, it is the best setup because they don't really need to go to a place with other students.

deepijana

TRADITIONAL EDUCATION  kasi po mataas po ang respeto ko pag nakapag tapos ka ng wala pang modern EDUCATION dahil nakapagtapos po sila ng wala pang internet at libro lang ang puhunan all right rock and roll to the bones! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by deepijana on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : logic!)

rjpan

I spend a lot of my time playing or doing some stuff on the computer, to be specific I spend at least 12hrs Very Happy but for now Modern/Online Educ. Is not that reliable than Traditional because Modern/Online has limitations. Things you can learn most of it is all about computers like ComSci, Web designing etc. and other courses really need an effort going College Schools at least for now, but the advantage in Modern/Online you can manage your time especially when you're a working student. So for now I preferred Traditional Educ. Because you're not just learning you're having confident by communicating/socialize

but still team MODERN/ONLINE Educ here lol! (I'm loyal to computer more than anything in my life) ahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

flylanie

So which you prefer the modern education or the traditional education ? and why ??
Practically speaking Modern education is preferable, it is very convenient and very far from the set up of traditional education. It is less hassle because you don't need to go to class rooms and schools to learn, it is available online. You can manage your time and schedule easily.
But for me, I still prefer Traditional education than modern because what is important is the experience. In traditional education you will be able to socialize with others, you can experience the real classroom environment. Smile  
But no matter what it still depends on the person.

dennisjhay21

dennisjhay21

For me, it's depend on what topic to be discussed because there are some topics that needed to be discuss through the use of modern technology and there are some topics that needed to be discussed traditionally. So for me, the discussion should be balanced.

jaytina

for me, i prefer modern education, we are in the technology age, it helps a lot in the lesson, like amazing presentations, videos, pictures, etc . .. than the traditional education . . . Smile

Marneth Onate

TRADITIONAL EDUCATION!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing as we all know, people can share informations on computer wether it is correct or not. Sometimes when we have some researches, we trust the books instead of dealing with the computer. Modern education for me is a "spoon feeding education". yes! it makes our life easy but it tolerates us for being lazy. People who graduated without modern technology is much intelligent than our generation. They have time to read books and study with their experience. They are not wasting their time logging-in on facebook or playing computer games in weekends because they knew that education on their time needs much attention and understanding.

richellenagun29

richellenagun29

para sakin Traditional Education kasi mas marami ka paring matutunan dito compare sa modern. Mas maiintindihan mo ung mga lesson na itinakda kung may maayos na pagtuturo. Kaya ko napili yung Tradional kasi matututo kang maging responsable sa pag-aaral mo di katulad ng modern , i-google mo lang ung topic na gusto mo at i-copy paste meron ka nang lecture. pag Traditional mababasa mo yung topic kasi kailangan mo itong basahin di katulad ng modern tatamadin kang basahin kasi nakainternet ka naman. Kaya matututo ka talagang magsipag sa Tradional Education. ^_^

rjayherrera

For me it depends on how the lessons to be delivered. Like, if the teacher/professor have a complicated subject to discuss. Example. If the prof need to discuss how the Microsoft Word works, you"ll need the technology to deliver the lessons and make the student know what they hear from their teacher.
And if the lessons is simple, you don't need tech. You can simply discuss them either

rjayherrera

Pero overall. I prefer modern technology.
The world is changing we need to adopt the power of technology.

cdrking

Classroom is one of the components in the teaching-learning cycle with of course the student and the teacher because learning takes place inside the classroom and appropriate classroom is needed for the students to easily learn. Maybe traditional or modern classroom is appropriate as long as it has complete instructional materials, tables and chairs etc. to use for learning. It is up to the students if they where choosy in choosing classrooms to learn in.

theyseemae

Modern technology to have an easy life and easy access in learning lol :p

ivylaxamana

i choose modern education .because its easier to learn things in be help hope gadget and technology

simplyAbby

I guess It still depends upon the students and the subject you will be teaching. Yet the two techniques are both effective Surprised

barrientosadlen

For me, it's depend on what topic to be discussed because there are some topics that needed to be discuss through the use of modern technology and there are some topics that needed to be discussed traditionally. So for me, the discussion should be balanced.

barrientosadlen

agentP

modern new ways of teaching or new ways of learning. okay?

mark12kevin

Traditional Education.
- l love to get my daily allowance.
- it is more fun to study in the classroom.
- the school library has free wifi.
lol!

conconcon

Modern education. So student has the power or ability to adopt whatever change happen in the present, and for them to go with flow in their environment.

jetjetpalpal

When it comes to fast reliability Modern Education is the easiest alternative but when it comes to actual reliability Traditional Education is the best alternative. We can observe that in a class, like us students, we're not that knowledgeable in understanding a lecture through modern technology and what we want is to prove the modern through traditional way as actual. So it's hard to choose coz' each of them has different purpose which everyone depends on.

Ma'am Rose

Ma'am Rose
Admin

reiandpujante wrote:For me its traditional education,  because students must give more time and focus on their studies. They will  learn how to mingle with others.
But even in modern education they can also focus on their studies! And really they learn how to mingle ? "mingle talaga ?? lol!

https://roseannlacson.forumtl.com

shinnie

I think it depends on the topic being discussed. If the topic requires modern technology then so use it. Pero mas prefer ko pa rin yung traditional although alam naman natin na maraming nagagawa using modern technology na hindi natin magawa sa traditional. Thank you Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum